When your roof is due for an inspection, and maybe even some repair, don’t call up the first shingle roofing contractor that you see in the phonebook. Do some research on your own and find the most qualified shingle roofing team in your area. Licensed, bonded, insured, and certified are all great things for a roofing contractor to have, but if you could choose a roofing contractor who had all four qualities, why wouldn’t you?
Certified Roofing Contractors
A few of our certifications and awards include:
1. GAF Master Elite Contractor: A title held by less than 2% of all roofing contractor across the states.
2. Pella Certified Contractor: 1 of 15 in the State of Minnesota with this certification.
3. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor: There are only 4 other certified roofing contractors in Minnesota with this certification.
4. Angie’s List Super Service Award 2015
5. A+ BBB Accredited Member
Owens Corning Shingles
A certified roofing contractor can make the world of a difference to your roof, but why? The only time that a roofer may use Owens Corning Shingles is if the roofer is certified by Owens Corning. All of the benefits of Owens Corning shingles can only be offered to the public by the best roofing contractors in the United States.
Benefits of Owen’s Corning Shingles:
- Variety of Colors – There are almost 100 different styles and colors of Owen’s Corning shingles. With so many different types to choose from, these shingles will match any home.
- Strength – The most important thing that a roof can do is give you and your family protection. Our shingles give you protection through their durability, longevity, and undeniable strength.
- Complete the Best Roofing Systems – Owens Corning shingles are the best way to top off your new roofing system. Because shingles are one of the most important components of your entire roofing system, it really does matter what kind of shingles are used.
- Budget – Even though these are some of the best roofing products on the market, the price will fit your budget. Owens Corning shingles can be afforded by almost any homeowner.
- Efficient – By reflecting light and not allowing heat to absorb into the shingles and heat up your attic, you will save lots of money on cooling costs.
The bottom line is that hiring a certified roofing contractor from Minneapolis, like Midwest Exteriors, will prove to be the best decision you’ve ever made for your roof. Give us a call today, so we can help advise you on your roofing needs.