A roof replacement can be stressful, but it is an extremely important investment for the overall well-being of your home. Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows offers many shingle options for Twin Cities homeowners, however, fiberglass asphalt shingles seem to be the most popular.
Benefits of Shingles
Choosing shingles for your new roof replacement can have many positive aspects. A fast and easy installation is one of the many reasons that homeowners choose this type of roof. In addition, our shingles have a high wind and fire resistance that come in many different colors to match your siding or window trim.
Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows offers a number of different styles of shingles to choose from. We will present to you the best shingle options for your home and the area you live in, while keeping in mind your roofing preferences. No matter what type of covering your existing roof has, a shingle roof is inexpensive, durable, and adds a Midwestern feel to your home.
- 3-Tab Shingles are a practical settlement if you are running on a tight budget for your roof replacement. Even though it is the least expensive option for shingles, it still holds its form and protects with the same durability as a more expensive shingle roof.
- Class 4 Shingles can increase the value of your home because of it’s durability against all types of weather and it’s particular resistance against hail.
- Cedar Shake is the most upscale and beautiful option, however, it is the most expensive option. These shingles don’t require much maintenance, they meet all codes, and provides your home with a classic, yet rustic look.
- The Designer Series shingles enhances your home with it’s subtle touch of style. When choosing these shingles, you will also be rewarded with an insurance reduction.
- Architectural Style Shingles are similar to the shingles from the designer series because they also have an insurance reduction. These shingles raise the aesthetic appeal of your home and has been a popular choice for Twin Cities homeowners.
Choosing your own shingles has many perks and you can feel satisfied with your decision. Talk to your trusted contractor and roofing professional so they can help you choose the perfect shingle roof for your home. If you live in the Twin Cities area and know your roof is in need of a replacement, contact Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows for an estimate.
*Original publish date: June 9, 2014
Blog Post updated: June 9, 2016