Think of the ideal roofing company Twin Cities residents would like to have working on their fine homes. What would the ideal contractor look like? How will a homeowner recognize a truly superior roofing company? Here are three hallmarks of a roofing company Twin Cities homeowners can hire with confidence.
You may struggle to search for a good roofing company Twin Cities homeowners trust. How do you truly know you found a professional? Start by asking any potential roofer for customer references, and then call them.
Ask to see a gallery of completed jobs. Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc. can provide an online list of testimonials, a photo gallery of our finished work, and an ever-growing list of our happy customers.
Questions to ask recent former customers include the condition of the job site before, during and after roofing, and the quality of the completed work.
How were callbacks handled? Any job has some minor issue that needs follow-up attention, and a roof is no different. At Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc., we take pride in the professionalism of a total job, from estimates through callbacks.
Licensing and Certifications
Some “roofing contractors” are jacks-of-all-trades, who will clean your gutters, put up a child’s playhouse or reroof your six-bedroom Twin Cities home—a job’s a job. Get past those shady operators and seek out a professional with deep roots in the communities they serve. Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc. is proud of these accomplishments:
- GAF Master Elite Roofer (less than three percent of contractors meet this qualification)
- Licensed by Minnesota since 1994: License number BC010277
- Licensed by the Environmental Protection Agency
- Member, Better Business Bureau
- Owens-Corning Platinum Roofer (one of only five in Minnesota)
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
A Member of the Community
Some “contractors” consist of a few workers and a truck. No office, no website, and no pesky insurance or licensing slows them down. Of course, if you encounter a problem, you cannot find them. Look for a contractor—such as Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc.—with strong community ties:
- Charitable work, such as helping Habitat for Humanity
- Licensed, bonded and insured as a roofing company Twin Cities residents can trust
- Lifetime warranty on roofing installation
- Locally owned and operated for decades
By any measure—safety record, team training, professionalism, community involvement, or customer satisfaction—Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc., will be the proven leader as a roofing company Twin Cities homeowners can trust.