If your building’s windows are showing signs of wear and tear, it is an indication that they will not be able to effectively keep cold air out and hot air in this winter. This will lead to much higher heating bills in the winter and increased cooling costs in the summer. By hiring Maple Grove contractor Midwest Exteriors Plus for window replacement services, you can ensure that your building stays warm and your heating bills stay within a reasonable range this season.
Quality With Marvin Windows
Marvin Windows offers a wide selection of commercial windows that provide energy efficiency, high-quality craftsmanship and stylish design. Their windows are made with several energy-efficient features, such as dual-glaze, triple-glaze, insulating low-emissivity glass coatings, and climate options.
Windows from Marvin Windows qualify for Energy Star’s Most Efficient program, which means that you can expect to save a considerable amount of money on your building’s heating expenses. These windows prevent cold drafts and ensure that heat stays inside buildings. Marvin products are also made from wood and clad wood, which provide a sturdy frame for each window.
A Wide Selection
With Marvin Windows, you can choose from the following window types for your Maple Grove building:
- Double Hung: Marvin offers standard double hung windows with rounded tops or rectangular sashes.
- Casement: These windows are available in traditional designs or more innovative ones that all offer high levels of energy efficiency.
- Awning: Marvin offers awning windows that push out, as well as ones that work with casement windows.
- Bay and Bow: These windows create more open space and provide enhanced views of the surrounding area.
- Glider: These streamlined windows are easy to open and close and work well in multi-residential buildings.
- Round Top: These windows have an elegant design and are available on push out casements or French casements.
- Tilt Turn and Hopper: These windows provide improved ventilation and are simple to open and close.
- Special Shapes: Marvin offers 90-degree corner windows, polygon windows, and other special shape windows to give your building an eye-catching appearance.
There are many different options to choose from, but not all will work well with every building. It is important to consider the type of window replacement that your building needs, as well as the style and design they should have in order to enhance your building’s appearance.
For help in determining which window option is best for your commercial window replacement, give the professionals at Midwest Exteriors Plus a call. Our Maple Grove contractors will provide you with advice on the right type of windows for your building and handle the installation process for you.