Staying warm on those cold nights is high on the priority list for many homeowners in the Midwest area. One of the primary ways you lose heat from your home is through old, leaky windows. New energy-efficient windows can restore the cozy feel you are expecting while in your home. You will see a reduction in heating costs that will be significant over time as you enjoy a draft-free living space. Midwest Roofing, Siding, and Windows carries highly efficient quality windows. Certified technicians do an expert job installing your windows correctly for the best result.
New energy-efficient windows are a great way to increase the value of your home with a high return on your investment. Triple pane glass windows are an option to consider for the highest degree of efficiency and quality, which is very important in this part of the country
The Advantages of Triple Pane Windows
- Quality Construction- Vinyl or fiberglass frames with three panes of glass and two spacers filled with gas make these windows strong and long-lasting. It is not uncommon to hear of triple pane windows lasting more than 20 years. You can’t ask for more value for your money.
- High Efficiency- The outstanding method of construction assures year-round energy savings. Outside weather cannot enter your home through inferior materials. Inside heat and air conditioning will not be lost around old poor-fitting windows. The savings on utility costs can add up significantly over time. Another benefit is the increased lifespan of your heating and air conditioning system due to less running time.
- Moisture Control- Warm outside air meeting a cool window surface can cause moisture to form. A high humidity level in your home during the cold winter months can have the same effect on the inside of your windows. This can lead to expensive repairs if the moisture damages the window sill and the surrounding area of the wall. The triple pane design stops this moisture from forming on the inside and outside of your window panes.
- Noise Reducing Construction- An added benefit is the ability to dramatically limit outside noise from entering through the windows. Noise from construction work and street activity is greatly reduced with triple pane construction. Enjoy the comfort of your home without outside interference.
- Increased Resale Value and Upgraded Appearance- There are additional benefits such as the increased value of your home and the new appearance with new great-looking, high-quality windows.
These are just several of the benefits of triple pane windows. The initial cost of installation and materials is more than recovered over time while you enjoy the increased comfort level and new beautiful look of your home. The Midwest area is perfect for taking full benefit of these types of windows.
Facts About Installation
Like any construction job, you want to make sure you choose a certified and insured contractor. A reputable company will evaluate the surrounding structure to ensure there are no issues that would prevent the properly installing new windows. If any problems are found, you will be made aware before installation begins there will not be any surprises after the job is underway. Triple pane windows come in many attractive styles. You will be able to choose the type that fits your home and budget.
Here are several styles of triple pane windows to research:
- Casement Windows
- Picture Windows
- Bay Windows
- Sliding Windows
- Bow Windows
Many options are available for you to compare when deciding on the style that is perfect for your home. You will not be giving up any of the special features you look for in a window by installing triple pane models.
The climate in the upper Midwest part of the country alone is a good reason to install triple pane windows. You want a window that can handle extreme weather. There are very hot summer days and below-freezing winter nights. The sturdy construction will last long under all weather conditions. This will be a great asset if you intend to sell your home in the future. The windows will be a feature that many people are considering when buying a new home. If you intend to remain in your home, you have many years of comfortable living in your future.
Please contact Midwest Roofing, Siding, and Windows when considering new windows in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota and the surrounding area. We have been proudly serving our customers for over 50 years. Our installers are factory-certified and customer friendly. We can handle windows or a larger project also including siding and roofing. Retaining our customers for the long run is our goal. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have concerning windows or installation. You will have many enjoyable years to come in your energy-efficient home!