You know the saying: if you don’t like the weather in Minnesota, wait an hour or so. Between the polar vortex in the winter, several feet of snow in the spring, unrelenting humidity in the summer and all three in the fall, the Land of 10,000 Lakes could just as easily be called the “Land of 10,000 Reasons You’ll Probably Need a Roofing Contractor This Year.”
Yes, the weather in Minnesota can wreak havoc on Town Homes. Storms can rip shingles off roofs and slam debris into siding and windows. When damage happens, your association will be faced with the need to call a contractor — one that knows how to get things done quickly, for a fair price,and in a way that causes as little discontent as possible among your association’s members.
Of all the Twin Cities contractors, there is only one with the skills, experience and commitment to excellence to fix your roof, windows and siding—regardless of when Mother Nature decides to do its damage—and that contractor is Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows.
10 Reasons to Call Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows
There might be 10,000 reasons you will need to call Twin Cities contractors this year, but you won’t need nearly as many to decide why Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows is the right contractor for you and your homeowner’s association :
- Locally owned for more than 40 years
- We scored an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We are properly licensed, bonded, and insured
- We offer a lifetime workmanship warranty
- We believe in protecting Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes—as well as all of our other wonderful natural resources
- We make the entire process easy for you by working with your insurance company from start to finish
- Our service, quality, and warranties can’t be beaten
- Our showroom in Maple Grove is easy to find – located just off of I-94
- Our employees are the best trained of any you’ll find working with Twin Cities contractors
- We deliver fair prices, on-time service, and unmatched cleanup for four decades
We also have years of experience under our belts working with many Town Homes and Associations in the Twin Cities area. When your building needs a roof replacement or other exterior work done, we will work directly with the property manager or the owner and go over all the options with them.
When Minnesota’s weather takes a turn for the worse and does damage to your Town House, make sure your association calls an experienced Twin Cities contractor—make sure they contact Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows.