Whether you are the property manager or the proprietor of your Twin Cities business, decisions on commercial roof replacement are never easy. You have to balance expense, safety and durability. Few coworkers or customers will sing your praises when you choose correctly, yet everyone will certainly let you know if your choice of material for roof replacement fails. Your company cannot afford expensive, business-paralyzing leaks. Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows understands your needs and can help keep a roof over your head without adding a lot to your overhead.
3 Strong Choices
Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows recommends and uses GenFlex roofing products, including three excellent solutions for commercial roof replacement:
- EDPM—Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is an elastomeric membrane perfectly suited for Twin Cities commercial roof replacement. This single-ply membrane goes down quickly and provides years of dependable service.
- TPO—Thermoelastic polyolefin is another single-ply membrane that has high heat reflectivity to help lower your business’s cooling costs.
- Polyiso Insulation—Short for polyisocyanurate, Polyiso is a thermal insulation board that goes down before the membrane, adding affordable energy efficiency.
Midwest Exteriors is able to offer Twin Cities businesses three EPDM variations beyond the standard membrane. While many applications for commercial roof replacement will find the standard EPDM suitable, GenFlex also offers:
- AFR EPDM—A fire retardant membrane, AFR EPDM easily installs over a variety of substrates.
- FRM EPDM—A reinforced membrane using tough polyester fabric, FRM EPDM offers increased strength and superior performance
- FlexWhite EPDM—By combining a white-on-black membrane for high reflectivity with ease of application, this choice increases energy efficiency and reduces installation costs.
Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows can roll out—not a red carpet, but something better—GenFlex’s Peel & Stick TPO, combining weathering resistance and flexibility of a rubber membrane with the durability of hot-air welded thermoplastic seams. GenFlex was first to offer 12-foot-wide TPO rolls, meaning fewer seams and increased savings. Peel & Stick TPO has pre-applied adhesive and tape, which shortens installation time, making the roofing roll-out work safer and easier.
No commercial roof is completely flat. Low-slope roofing allows drainage, which reduces ponding and potential leaks. Polyiso insulation from GenFlex is available in tapered form, in three degrees of slope: Dropping 1/8th inch per foot, ¼ inch per foot, or ½ inch per foot.
Convenient sheets make for quick installation of this affordable insulation, helping you hold down cooling loads by preventing heat infiltration through the roof deck of your Twin Cities business.
Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows specializes in all roofing types, including complex commercial roofing. If your commercial roof is in need of replacement or repairs, you can trust it to us. Contact Midwest Roofing, Siding and Windows for all your commercial roofing needs.